Monday, October 27, 2008

A Sunday Afternoon, Black and White Bridal Shower

Sunday afternoon I was privileged to be invited to a very special bridal shower for my dear neice. A "black and white" color scheme was the requested attire. Walking into the room, one was greeted with black and white...everything. The centerpieces, the place cards, the wrapping paper, the table linens and the all of the outfits...all were done perfectly in the black and white color theme. Pictured above is the beautiful bride and part of her bridal party, the ones who were able to attend. Truly, it seems like only yesterday that I was babysitting for this precious little girl, who will soon be the bride. How quickly time goes by. We all eagerly look forward to the wedding day.
I never saw an entire gift table done in so many different patterns of black and white. It was fun gazing at the display, and seeing how creatively done each package was.
My sister and her "soon-to-be mother of twins" daughter. A daughter getting married and a daughter having twins...what an interesting next few months she will be having.

My daughter and her daughter, who loved being part of a bridal shower.
Another one of my adorable neices. Black and white dominated the afternoon. What a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails