Monday, February 9, 2009

Unexpected Surprises

"Into all lives, in many simple, familiar, homely ways, God infuses this element of joy from the surprises of life, which unexpectedly brighten our days, and fill our eyes with light." ---Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
My prayer for you, this Monday morning is for you to experience an element of joy today, from a surprise in life, perhaps like happened to the little guy pictured above. In the middle of his somewhat ordinary day's events, he came upon this display. Could it be true??? Thomas the TankEngine and bins and bins of candy - all in one place!!

2 comments:

Happy@Home said...

What a nice prayer for today and an adorable picture to accompany it. I remember how much my son loved Thomas when he was little.

Have a wonderful week.

LisaShaw said...

How precious!!

I did have many unexpected surprises yesterday with my Birthday. Thank you for your love and prayers and your birthday wishes on my blog.

I love you and I pray/speak and declare all the favor of our precious Abba Father on your life, your husband, children and grand children and extensions of your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails