Tuesday, July 31, 2012



  It came from a local roadside stand.
It was purchased by my daughter and eagerly delivered by my oldest granddaughter.
She knows her maw maw well, and that flowers always bring a smile.



She learned that years ago.   A way to grandma's heart is through beautiful flowers:)



The youngest granddaughter is learning that fact too.
We walked outside and created a bouquet yesterday.
Believe it or not, she seemed so excited about the flowers, too.  I wonder if she is just acting, or if the other granddaughters gave her a heads regarding her maw maw's love of flowers.

Here is the simple, yet colorful bouquet that we picked, sitting on our daughter's dining room table.

I had her smell them.  I talked excitedly about them to her, and tried to convince her to share my enthusiasm.


She seemed to catch on so quickly.  Grandmas always think like that.

Another pretty bouquet from a dear friend's garden.
The endless varieties, colors, and ways to arrange, add uniqueness to every one of the seasons bouquets.



Roses from the farm stand.  I am convinced that this friend has a magic touch in the rose department.



I know, I haved shared way too many flowers recently.  Winter is coming soon and the flower posts will stop.  I promise.

Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

This is a beautiful post in so many ways. Each photos is filled with lovely blossoms but the sweetest are the joy of your dear grandchildren giving their heart and love to you through their flowers!

NanaNor's said...

Hi Judy, What a beautiful bouquet your granddaughter brought you! Oh the summer pretties will brighten up any room. Each flower you shared were so pretty but not as adorable as your granddaughter.
Hugs, Noreen

Kris said...

So, so pretty!

lindsey said...

Beautiful flowers and such a sweet photo of the delivery girl!

corners of my life said...

I look forward to these seasonal bouquets - each one so unique.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails