Monday, July 16, 2012




Today...a pink little something just for you.


It seems to me that much of my world right now includes the color "pink".  As I looked at my picture albums from this summer, I found pink being one of the dominant colors.  I thought I would share a few of the pink photos from my collection, on this Monday.

This is one of my favorite pink smiles.  I hope her smile lifts your spirits today, as it did mine.




The old black iron faucet and well container,is filled with vibrant plantings and is placed at the entranceway of one of the local restaurants.  Every time I walk into the restaurant, I am impressed with the flowering contents.




This is the first hydrangea flower from a plant that my daughter gave to me last summer.
I placed it on my desk yesterday.  Whenever one of my plants survives from one year to another, and actually produces flowers...I am so happy.  I like the shade of pink that it is.




Pink nail manicure given to our granddaughter, by her aunt.
She was so pleased.




Cupcakes baked and decorated by our daughter.



So many pink varieties of flowers are everywhere.  This picture was taken by my uncle.
I think the pink and green colors are a beautiful combination.
Does anyone know the name of these flowers?




Another precious pink picture from my collection.  The little pink heart barrett fits her personality, and it one of the barretts that actually stays in her hair.




Even the little guys and their paw paw, are sometimes found having to endure the "pink" around here, much to their dismay.  My husband was not sure he wanted to be included in a pink post:), but this is one of my favorite "after bath time" pictures.  

Thank you for stopping by today.

9 comments:

Happy@Home said...

Pink does seem to be very evident in your world. The little girls in their pink outfits are the sweetest. How nice to see your pink hydrangea in bloom. A very pretty addition to your desk!
I'd say your husband is a good sport to be part of the pink post and I agree that the photo had to be included ... it's adorable! I love the boy's nicely combed hair.
I think the flower that you asked about is a verbena.

Anneliese said...

Love the nail photo!

Judy said...

Pink Monday...perfect! What a great collection of bits of pick from your world.

Judy said...

Pink Monday...perfect! What a great collection of bits of pick from your world.

Kathleen said...

I think if I had to claim a favorite color it would be green, followed by pink. So my favorite photo was of the pink (unknown) flower with the lush green leaves.

I love how your eye discovered so many pinks - - especially in the realm of wee ones. Adorable!

Debbie said...

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this post! The pics of your grands are soo darling. But I REALLY love the one of the boys with their Paw Paw...precious. So glad he allowed it! haha. Hope you had a good day!

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

I just love all of your pictures. I think my favorite is 'paw paw' combing their hair! What joy Judy!! I'm on my way tomorrow to visit our newest little Gracie... can't wait!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

A perfectly pink posting! Enjoyed my wee visit.... loved the pink nails!

lindsey said...

Great photo's. Our granddaughters are just getting into the 'shiny nail VANISH' :) Love the hair brushing photo by grandpa....so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails