Thursday, January 22, 2009

Was It Worth It?

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Was it worth it? Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength." ---Corrie Ten Boom
"An old man was asked what robbed him of his joy the most in his lifetime. He replied, "Things than never happened."
"You can't change the past, but you ruin a perfectly good present by worrying about the future."
"Don't worry about tomorrow. Remember, God is already there."
Needed reminders to me as I begin a new day. ----photograph by my Uncle.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, what a needed Word for me today. Thank you for sharing this powerful insight. (I'm going to share it with my Bible study buddies.)

Blessings,
Tracy

Wanda said...

Thank you, Judy, for your blog! You are a dear woman of God and I am really enjoying reading what God is impressing on your heart! LOVE YOU! Wanda Mellette

Happy@Home said...

I have just discovered your blog and all I can say is "Oh Happy Day" I love it and have spent way too much time this morning exploring your archives. I am so glad your daughter convinced you to start it. I have also visited your daughter's blog and it is equally delightful.

~Kim

Sheryl said...

Thank you! Don't we all need those reminders. The more we worry the more we are saying we don't trust God.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a POWERFUL post my friend!!!

You SO bless my socks off!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How true. Thank you Judy. I loved that.The picture is absolutely beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails