Tuesday, October 21, 2014


It was a simple western party, but we were so happy to get together on a Monday evening.


We were celebrating two little guys.  We can't believe they have been with us for five years.


The menu, at their request, was mac/cheese and applesauce (with remnants on their
shirts), they eagerly waited to blow out the candles.  The vanilla ice cream "cakes" were
their request also. 


Their gifts from us...cowboy boots from Colorado, and caps from the Tractor
Supply Store.  We are so thankful for the blessings they are in our lives.

That's it..."just a little something" from me today.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Perfect celebration! What little cuties. Happy birthday to them both!

Anneliese said...

Oh, I love this! The decor, the boots and cowboy hats and cakes! My niece had twin boys five years ago as well. I think that is about the time I first heard from you.
I also wanted to hank you for your encouraging comment on my post today. It just means a lot to know that someone who lives on the other side of the continent would read this post and recognize the impact of what it means to us as family. So, thank you.
It's so neat to see the love of God in you.

Happy@Home said...

Five years? My goodness, I remember when you announced their births and it is so hard to believe it's been that long already.
They are the cutest little cowboys. What a fun birthday party. The centerpiece is so cute too.
Happy Birthday to both of them.

lindsey said...

Oh goodness me, I can't believe it's been five years either!, I can remember asking you about your daughters family when she was expecting these two and you explaining all her children to me :) beautiful party creations for two beautiful little boys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails