Wednesday, November 7, 2012

 
I have been thinking so much about those living along the East Coast of New York and New Jersey this morning, after hearing The Weather Channel predicting another Nor'Easter for their area of the country.  My heart goes out to each of them as they try to pick up the pieces of their lives, and find places to live and keep warm in the upcoming storm.  I can't imagine how uprooted their lives are feeling with each new hurdle they face.
 
 
 
 On Sunday, our daughter served us another delicious pot of soup from her crockpot.
It was White Bean Chicken Chili and it was one I want to make again.
 
If you would like to see the recipe and perhaps make it yourself, you can find it
 
Warm and soothing...a bowl of hot soup on a cold day.



"Today
  I long
  to make a difference-
  to pass along
  peace and joy
  and somehow
  resurrect hope
  to weary hearts."

~quotes from "The Silver Book of Hope"
  pictures from my daughter and my uncle.
 

4 comments:

Debbie said...

WOW..love that picture, and the soup looks wonderful! I ALWAYS come away from here a little more peaceful than when I arrived! : )

Judy said...

Hope. We need that for the journey. His blessings are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness!

The soup looks most delicious.

corners of my life said...

My family is not a fan of beans so I sneak them in our "Sunday Soups" and they don't seem to mind. Thanks for the recipe.

Lovella ♥ said...

That is just such a beautiful quote..and I believe you will.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails