Thursday, March 2, 2017


Dream little girl!
 
The jewelry display in the old store, captivated her.  She stood staring at
it's colors, it's sparkle, and it's beauty.
 
What came to my mind, as I watched her wonderment..."The best things
in life aren't things", but, I loved watching her taking it all in.


"Dare to make that difference.  Take that step.  Follow that dream."   ~Holley Gerth

"You are made for a God-sized dream."  ~Holley Gerth

If you are interested, you can find some lovely, inspiring books and
quotes from Holley Gerth  here...  http://holley-gerth.myshopify.com/

Some simple life lessons, from the little ones in my life right now...

 

It's a brand new day...Dare to make a difference.  YOU do for me, with your visits and
comments here.  Really you do!

4 comments:

Jaybird said...

She is so cute and it is so much fun watching her grow!!!
I have a fair collection of "junque" jewelry...inherited from various grandmothers, aunts, mother, mother-in-law...etc.. My grandgirl's favorite occupation is dumping everything in the middle of the floor and then sorting by some theory known only to a little girl :^)
Thank you for being so faithful with your posts!!
Blessings,
J

sharon said...

Nothing like the wonder of a little one!

Judy said...

Awwwe. Sweet granddaughter! And it is always good to be reminded that the best things in life are not 'things'. Thanks for keeping the lessons coming here on your blog. I always love 'the little somethings from Judy'!

lindsey said...

She looks so much like you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails