Tuesday, March 21, 2017


No matter the season, she is able to bring nature at it's finest, indoors, and add so
many extra special touches to her home effortlessly.  I have seen her do it with
berries, with seashells, with ferns, with sticks, and even with fruit.  On Monday,
she did it with brilliantly colored Spring flowers.  Here is the table that was inside
her back door, and it provided all of us who entered, a warm, caring welcome.

I know that the welcome would have been just as sincere without the vignettes, but
I share these touches with you, because I know you would like to see her style.
Am I right?


The lighting of the lamp, made this look so pretty!
As you can tell, she also likes white dishes too.
Perfect combination!
 


Pansies always make me smile!  They add just the right touch, no matter where you
put them.


Here she lined the shelf in front of her sink, with pansies in votive holders, small pinecones,
and a wire of tiny pin lights.  All of us noticed and commented.






This simple vignette was in the middle of her kitchen island. 


She even knows how to dress up her water pitcher.  So pretty and so refreshing!


There is something so refreshing, when you drink ice water with an orange, lemon,
or lime slice, and a mint leaf in it!  It also looked so nice!


The centerpiece that she placed on the center of her wooden farm table.


Look what I found when I used her small powder room off of the kitchen...a succulent
planted in a tin votive holder.


I cannot believe how creatively her mind works!


I discovered this wonderful smelling candle burning on top of the toilet tank, along
with a sprig of green and a pinecone.  Such attention to detail found in her home!
She tells me she just puts it there, but I see it differently.  I see it as decorating
skill.


Thanks to my daughter, I have my own pot of purple pansies by my sink too.  I am
convinced that no matter what color of pansies you choose, or what type of
container you put them in, your kitchen will look more like Spring, and you
might smile at bit more, when you wash your dishes.

Thank you for stopping by!  Grateful for you all, and for the talents, artistry,
and kindness that you all share with the world.  It truly adds inspiration and
encouragement to my earthly journey here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails