Tuesday, June 19, 2012


 


 
He knows that I like photography and flowers.

My uncle saw this, captured it's beauty with his

camera and sent it to me yesterday.

Random acts of kindness always lift my spirits.





"When I was young,

I admired clever people.

Now that I am old,

I admire kind people."

~Abraham Joshua Heschel

 

 

"The everyday kindness of the back roads more than makes up

for the acts of greed in the headlines."

~Charles Kuralt



"Let me be a little kinder
Let me be a little blinder
To the faults of those about me
Let me praise a little more.
Let me be when I am weary
Just a little bit more cheery
Think a little more of others
And a little less of me."

~Glen Campbell

4 comments:

corners of my life said...

Your uncle always takes such beautiful photos.

Love Being A Nonny said...

sweet!

lindsey said...

Great quotes and as always, beautiful photo's...thanks for sharing!

Christine said...

Oh how I like this post!

I also enjoy your Uncle's talents.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails