Monday, July 27, 2015


"If I Had Only Today"

Only TODAY...just one more day.  So many priceless moments I would enjoy to

their fullest...so many things to touch and smell, to hear and see, to feel and to express,

to know and to appreciate...so much of God's world to share.  So many urgent

messages to convey.  So much to say "I'm sorry" for, and feel joy of a forgiving

embrace.  So many ways to hear and say "I love you" to my precious family and

friends.  So many corners of life to warm and brighten with Your light."

Written by my dear friend Patty, in her book, "Pathways of the Heart".



Yes...it is a brand new week.  So thankful for that gift.  Thankful for you too!

4 comments:

Happy@Home said...

You have started the week on such a lovely note, Judy. Your friend has written such a beautiful reminder to appreciate and enjoy each day.
I smiled at your little guy's shoes and the way he is standing with his hands behind his back. How adorable!!

corners of my life said...

Your family is so lucky to have you at their helm . . .

Judy said...

Perfect photo illustration to go with the beautiful words written by your friend! Lovely.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Lovely poem by your friend and the perfect photos to accompany it. Just love the hands behind the back pose {heart}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails