Thursday, June 4, 2015


Each day, share some love and kindness.

If you are interested in reading a well written post today, one that expresses my heart
thoughts after attending another Memorial Service of a dear life long friend yesterday,
a man that I always respected and admired, I invite you to travel to this blog...

...  www.thecoffeecottage.blogspot.com/   The post was written by our daughter, who
attended the same Memorial Service, and she expresses it much better than I am able to.


The older I get, the more I am convinced that "kindness does give birth to kindness."

And the older I get, I find this verse to be truer than ever..."Anyone can find dirt in someone.
Be the one that finds the gold."     ~Proverbs 11:27


2 comments:

Barb said...

Judy,

So good to hear from you again!

Your pictures are just precious.

Barb

Anneliese said...

Your daughter is a very good writer! I ended up reading more than just about the memorial service . . . which spoke volumes of a man with his heart in the right place. It is so good to go to these kind of services and reflect on what kind of a legacy we want to leave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails