Tuesday, August 7, 2012



Last evening my husband took me for a motorcycle tour around our county.  It was the perfect evening for a ride, and we had so much fun.  I had my trusty little camera and since the evening was so beautiful, I thought you might like to see a few of the sights.




Many of the homes had the wash on the line, even though it was evening.




We are so thankful for the rain that we had the last few weeks.  The corn crop here is looking much better than it was.  Miles and miles of quiet, back country roads.




The sky was gorgeous, especially as the sun began to set.



The farmers and their families were working in their lawns and the fields.  They cannot relate to an 8 hour workday.  For them, it is from sun up until sun down.



Wouldn't you agree with me, this certainly was a romantic setting for our date night?




We didn't want the ride to end, with all the breathtaking beauty.



This is the bike we have been riding for the last nine years.  It is one of our favorite pasttimes.

Lately it seems like I only do have truly "a little something to share with you".  You are so kind to stop by.


7 comments:

corners of my life said...

Where is the photo of this "motorcycle duo"?

Judy said...

I love the 'little somethings' from your part of the world...the snapshots into the world around you. Thanks for taking us along on your ride last night. It's most beautiful out there.

Kelli said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a nice ride.

Unknown said...

Beautiful evening! That looks like a great past time. My husband no longer has his bike, after a nasty hit and run he decided the time was up. We now have an open top sports car :)

Unknown said...

beautiful evening. Looks like a great time. My husband no longer has his bike, after a nasty hit and run he decided to sell it. We have an open top sports car now instead :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Judy, my husband and I traveled across country recently and I have photos up very much like yours! The heartland of America is so beautiful!

Kathleen said...

"Little something" or no ... I always enjoy seeing the world through your eyes. Now I get to grin as I envision your "motorcycle mama" alter-ego. (If we had one, I'd be doing the exact, same thing!!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails