Tuesday, October 11, 2011







"If you get simple beauty and nought else, You get about the best thing God invents."
~Robert Browning








 











 
When I look at this picture, I can imagine myself sitting on some old adirondack chair beside this stream, soaking in it's beauty, while enjoying a good cup of hot coffee:)  It's okay to dream, right? 


Thanks to my uncle for capturing some of nature's finest, last week.  And, thanks to each one of you who took the time to stop by and view them.

5 comments:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Lovely photos....enjoyed the quote from Mr. Browning too.

We've been having lots of lovely days here too... what a joy!

Judy said...

Love that Robert Browning quote...so true!

lindsey said...

Thanks for posting...I love your uncles photo's. Beautiful!

Happy@Home said...

I always enjoy my visits here, but today was especially beautiful... peaceful... calming and soothing. Between your perfectly selected quote, well chosen music and your uncle's exceptional talents as a photographer, I am so blessed to have stopped by this afternoon.
Also, I just love your photo in your header. So cute.

corners of my life said...

Such amazing autumn views!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails