Friday, October 7, 2011



There were early morning frost warnings on the computer.

I thought you might want to make some soup this weekend, because in my mind, soup and Autumn go together.

Recently, I sat down to a beautifully set table, and was served a bowl of this steaming hot goodness.  It was exceptionally delicious!




My sister-in-law shared the recipe with me, and I will share it with you, just in case you were looking for a new broccoli soup recipe to try...one with white potatoes and sweet potatoes blended into it:)



Add a salad and some warm rolls...dinner in no time.  I promise it will produce some happy people when they sit down and partake of it.  I still smile when I remember eating it.




Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

That looks delicious, your testimony has convinced me. I was looking for something new, as the old standby is always good, but new additions give more variety! It looks very pretty too, which cannot hurt :D
Our daily temps are back up in the 80 range again, but it is making for beautiful color. Enjoy the Fall.
Debbie

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Oh, what a delicious bowl of soup for this lovely and chilly time of year!

Judy said...

That looks like my kind of soup! A pot of soup is in the works over here today as well.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

The soup sounds and looks delic!!

I LOVE your new header...wow..simply beautiful.

Hope you are enjoying your fall? We've had temps in the mid 80's all week which is ODD for MN this time of the year.

But...this weekend...things will dip.

Happy October.

Debbie said...

Oh..my...goodness...does that ever sound good! Yum....I can actually smell it. The weather here has cooled considerably too, and soup does sound good. Have a wonderful week-end! HUGS

lindsey said...

I love home made soup and this one looks particularly delicious...thanks for sharing and have a lovely week end!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails