Sunday, June 22, 2008

More detail to go with the last two previous blogs

Okay, by now you are absolutely convinced, that I have NOT mastered this posting of blogs. I cannot believe that I have just totally messed up the last two postings. They were all to be just one posting...and here I am on the third one. How in the world do I expect you to be able to put this all together? I have discovered that once you hit the enter key, it is gone. Your posting is done. So now, you are probably more concerned than ever, about me and my well-being. Please be sure that I will get this down, and hopefully soon.
Now, I want to share the "Easy Beef Stroganoff"recipe with you, so in case you ever need to create a quick meal, you can try it. This recipe is for 6 people. I sauteed frozen, diced onions and baby bella mushrooms . In a separate bowl I mixed 1 1/2 cups of sour cream with 1/2 cup of dry white wine. The recipe then calls for 2(17-ounce) packages of Hormel Always Tender Beef Tips. You follow the easy instructions of microwaving each package for 4 minutes, let set for two minutes, then add to the sauteed mushrooms and onions. Add the sour cream and white wine, and you will have a delicious stroganoff sauce. I serve this over buttered noodles, mashed potatoes of rice. Add a salad and a green vegtable, and there you have it, a dinner ready to serve.
The photo of the "Mud Pie" that is pictured below in one of the previous postings, is the dessert that I served with my dinner. It took me about 10 minutes to create, and it too, tasted so good on a warm, summer evening. I often make one ahead of time and keep it in my freezer, in the case of friends stopping by. I used a "Oreo" pie crust from the grocery store. I added on box of coffee ice cream. Smoothed the ice cream and added cool whip. I drizzled chocolate syrup over the top, and put it back in the freezer until serving time. I always serve it with almonds on the side. Hopefully, these ideas might help make your life less stessful, as they do mine. Judy

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my...what a treasure for me to have access to your recipe finds!! Some of my very favorite recipes are ones collected from you many years ago when our paths connected more frequently around a table.....now I can again increase my "favorites" from you......what fun!!!! Don't give up on this "blogging thing"......

Jeane` said...

Mom...
Remember it was only last year you weren't sure how to check your email...and now, you are blogging!
Next time I see we'll go over it. The postings still look great!!!
Love you,
Jeane`

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails