Monday, December 23, 2013



It is an overcast, rainy day today.
 
It is two days before Christmas.
 
The soft carols play on the radio.
 
There are things left to do, and a few packages left to wrap.
 
But, I decided to take this time to wish each and every one of you who
 
visit "just a little something for you", a
 
special Christmas celebration.
 
I don't know what your Christmas day holds for you this year,
 
but I do want you to know, whatever it is,
 
I appreciate you, your visits, and your kind comments here.
 
Thank you!
 
 

This is a quiet year for my husband and I.   Only some of our family will be here

this year.  But, that is okay, life has times like that.  Last evening they made paper

airplanes together.  Can you think of a better way to spend time together?



There is time to remember the real reason for the season.  This old manger

continues to offer inspiration to all who look at it.  In fact, I must tell you, I found

our youngest grand-daughter standing by it, staring at it, and singing "Away in a

Manger".  I can't tell you how that blessed my heart when I heard her

singing.
 


I wish for you some "Silent Night" moments of peace and beauty.  Some moments

of quiet reflection, and moments of unexpected joy on Christmas Day, even in the

midst of all your day holds.

Thank you for stopping here.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

LOVE your nativity display. That would have blessed my heart too to hear her singing that song. I thank you for all the sweet, restful posts you have encouraged us with over this last year, and wish you and yours a most blessed and merry Christmas! HUGS

Lovella ♥ said...

Thank you Judy. You and your dear husband have all that is important at Christmas.. it is clearly in your hearts. Wishing you a most blessed Christmas with your family.
PS...it is overcast and drizzly here too.

debi said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Judy... health and happiness in the New Year. Thanks for blessing us with your beautiful blog for yet another year :-)

Hugs and love,

debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails