Thursday, August 8, 2013




Good evening blogging friends! 
 
Can you believe it is August 8th already?
 
Does your summer seem to be passing by so quickly?
 
 
 
 
Fall is right around the corner.




I am not quite ready to give up my summer yet.  With much hesitancy I will say good bye to the sunny, warm days of this season.

Just like my little granddaughter had hesitancy when it came to giving up some of her rainbow sherbet ice cream cone.  I would like to tell you that she shared on her own, out of her great love for her brother:)  But, no, at her mother's instructions...she shared. 
All he needed was one taste and it was all over........ he was hooked and she wasn't sure she liked that.




Giving, sharing, and learning, that is what we are all doing here at ...just a little something for you.
Not any earthshattering new happenings, although I did have a tooth pulled in the back of my mouth today.  I just did not think a post on pain and numbness would be worth writing about:)

I appreciate that you stopped by this evening.


3 comments:

Happy@Home said...

Yes, summer does seem to be speeding by this year. I guess it is more like time just flies by faster and faster. In fact it seems like a very short time ago your granddaughter was just a baby and now she is riding a bike. Wow.
Such a sweet summertime picture of sister sharing with little brother That is often a hard lesson especially when it involves ice cream.
So sorry to hear about your tooth pain. That is no fun!

Art and Sand said...

I laughed at the words "Not any earth shattering new happenings". My daughter lives in San Francisco, works as a "mover and shaker" and is always flying here and there. When she calls and asks what is up with us, I usually say, "nothing exciting here".

I have no "grands" to play with - the daughter isn't ready to settle down yet. I can't wait to play with them on the beach and teach them to share.

Anneliese said...

Ugh.. sorry abouat the tooth! Not fun. I hope you're feeling better. Looks like you got some comfort from family. So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails