Friday, November 4, 2011



Do you need some sunshine and smiles today?



"A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give.  It takes a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.  Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away.  Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give."
~Author Unknown





"All the statistics in the world can't measure the warmth of a smile."  ~Author Unknown




"A smile is something you can't give away; it always comes back to you."   ~Author Unknown



"Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too."
~Author Unknown


"A smile can brighten the darkest day."  ~Author Unknown

In my life, I have found this to be so true.


6 comments:

Debbie said...

This post sure made me smile! Have a wonderful week-end! HUGS

lindsey said...

Such beautiful grandchildren....have a lovely weekend!

Judy said...

So true! And you usually make me smile...over here on your blog. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lovella ♥ said...

Darling little smiles. How can we not smile back? Have a wonderful weekend Judy!!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Yes... those would surely make me smile!

I really saw a resemblance when I saw the face of the little one you were kissing on the cheek. Neat!

Wishing you the BEST weekend!

Kathleen said...

Priceless! I just wish I could here the giggles that go along with those smiles. Little ones just crack me up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails