Monday, September 16, 2013







It was a lovely Sunday late afternoon wedding, on the grounds of  a local historic farm.
Our niece got married and family was reunited.  We all looked forward to the special event.


 
 
Details were not missed, especially fun, unique ideas like pairs of sunglasses for everyone.
 
 

The brilliant late afternoon sun had everyone thankful for the gift of sunglasses.  My sister-in-law, nephew and nieces were visiting from out of state.  It was so good seeing them again.



My brother-in-law and the bride walked together.  As I watched them walk, I had flashbacks of her as a little, brown haired girl.




Her sister was honored to have the role of junior bridesmaid.




The bride's sister-in-law and nephew (ring bearer) stole the show as they walked the grassy isle.
What a trooper this little guy was!





We wished the newly married couple, years of joy as they face life together.





My sister-in-law and our oldest daughter shared moments talking and laughing.




The old, restored barn provided a rustically elegant place to host the reception.


 
 
Centerpieces of babies breath offered a simple, yet festive look to the tables. 





The first dance as husband and wife.
 

 
 
My brother-in-laws and my husband (middle), shared rare moments together.
Somehow they just seem to pick up where they left off, when they see each other.
 
 
 



Perfect weather...

A quaint, yet gorgeous venue...

And time with family and friends...

What could be better!

Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Such a special day full of memories and fun! Love the sunglasses. The barn venues are popular. My son-in-laws sister did the same and it was all so lovely!

Erin said...

So thankful to have an aunt who has captured life for as long as I can remember! I always love unwrapping the gift that your photos are to me. The shot of Ava is especially breathtaking!

debi said...

How beautiful...loved the barn!
Always good to be around our families and to watch young love as it starts it's life together.



Hugs!

lindsey said...

So beautiful Judy, the perfect setting and the perfect day for the happy couple and their families

Judy said...

So beautiful...the venue, the decorations...everything! And how fun to have sun-glasses provided for all. Wishing the happy couple a lifetime of blessings.

corners of my life said...

True confession: Was Martha Stewart there? I see many of her charming touches. The ring bearer did indeed steal the show.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails