Friday, March 11, 2011




When a bridal shower and coffee come together, it will be at a "Coffee Bistro" bridal shower.  Last evening I had the privilege of attending my cousin's shower.  The hosts of the party did a beautiful job with the details of this shower and I thought you may enjoy seeing a few of the highlights of the evening.


The candles were nestled in coffee beans, producing a wonderful aroma throughout the room.


Tiny coffee mugs were the adorable favors for the shower.  The future bride's creative mother designed and filled each favor with a small cellophane bag of chocolates and lots of pretty ribbons.  I thought they added a perfect touch to the table.



Coffee plates and napkins made the tablescape so colorful and festive.



Yes, chocolate and coffee go perfectly together.  One of the hosts shared their minature chocolate fountain which was surrounded by chunks of fresh fruit and long pretzel sticks.




The gift table held some pretty wrapped gifts for the future bride.


The bride-to-be graciously, and with much appreciation, opened each of the well chosen gifts. 




Her she is pictured with the girls who hosted her lovely shower, and the ones that have the joy of being her bridesmaids in the upcoming May wedding.  I was honored to be a part of this special evening, especially since it seems like only yesterday that I babysat for this girl when she was an adorable toddler.  What fun to watch these girls grow up and start homes of their own.
My sister skillfully captured all of these pictures and I want to thank her for sharing them with me so that I could share them with you. 
In light of today's devastating new's details, I thought sharing this bit of lightheartedness might just brighten up your day for you.

4 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh such a lovely idea. The little coffee cup favour is darling. ..just a little something that mean so much to a bride to be.

lindsey said...

Looks like a lovely evening, and yes coffee and chocolate....nothing like it!

Melinda said...

What a cute idea!

Looks like everyone had a great time.

Melinda

Miss Gracie's House said...

what a fun evening...all of the touches were perfect!
Rene
THANK YOU for the sweet words about my grandbabies...they are my darlings:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails