Tuesday, March 29, 2011



My dear friend gave me this magnet for my refrigerator.  What an important message for me to remember as my life has been so blessed with many little ones, in the last few years.    Today, I am sharing a few of the beautiful creations that are in my life today...


I see them each as miracles...little artistic creations fashioned by The Designer.
Old fashion pink roses that I received for my birthday, adding the best aroma to my kitchen...





These brilliantly colored flowers that keep multiplying in my planter, with their little faces lifted toward the sun.  The detail on them always amazes me...


This precious picture I received in a Picasa Album yesterday.   My little granddaughter who I wish lived nearby.  Love this picture that her mother captured during the weekend...



...And last but not least, this happy, somewhat mischievious, smile makes my day every time I see it.
No matter what today holds, these little blessings will be treasured.
Wishing you some specially designed, little blessings to get you through your day!

9 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

The pictures of your LITTLES are PRECIOUS!

lindsey said...

I love those pink roses, especially when they have that scent that reminds you of your childhood. Your little grandchildren...oh so precious. I know the feeling of having the distance between you, my heart literally aches at times, especially for mine in South Africa. I hope you are continuing to enjoy birthday celebrations. I believe that once we are past 50 then the celebrations should go on for longer!

Rach said...

What a great message and the kids are just adorable. I'm hoping our child will be coming soon. We are adopting!

Judy said...

And beautiful creations they are...the little blessings in your life! Have a wonderful day.

Miss Debbie said...

Sweet post, beautiful flowers, precious children! So glad you had a nice birthday!

Melinda said...

Very cute!!!

Melinda

Marty said...

Your blessings shared have blessed me!

Lorie said...

Are you sure you are a Grandma- you don't look like one!!! I loved your blog-I stumbled on today and I will be back. I have 4 precious grandkids- 3 of them live right down the street-so I am blessed!
I am going backwards on your blog and it is special!
Be blessed!

Happy@Home said...

Oh Judy, these are such beautiful pictures you have shared. The verse on the magnet is so true. The roses are gorgeous and I can imagine the sweet smell they are providing. But the sweetest of all are the happy, precious faces of your grandchildren.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails