Tuesday, March 22, 2011



I thought you would like to see my aunt's beautiful, unique, and quite old crystal chandelier that hangs over her kitchen island.  I fits the style of her kitchen perfectly.  Her husband bought it a few years ago, at an estate sale.  I wonder how old it is?  It sure adds an elegant touch to her lovely kitchen decor.




A votive candle burns in a tiny orange Fiestaware cup.




Tiny Easter touches graced the kitchen table.  She likes anything minature, unique, and pretty.  These little guys made me smile each time I looked at them.





I think it is so much fun to see how people decorate.  What they choose to display, and how they choose to do it.  What does the dish look like that you use to serve your jelly beans?





Her gifts are always thoughtfully chosen and the presentation is so creative.  Isn't that tiny pink and white oil lamp, adorable?   I am blessed by her friendship.  I have found that aunts do make special friends (even if we are the same age:)
Hope your day was a encouraging one today!

5 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

you always have the sweetest things....my stops here make my heart happy.

Judy said...

Not many of us have aunts the same age...so that in itself is special! And to have her as a friend as well...extra special. Love her chandelier!

lindsey said...

Beautiful chandelier and I love the egg cup idea...I have a whole collection of egg cups which have been packed away for years, maybe I should get them out? That is so nice to have aunts your age, mine have all passed away but I do have older cousins which is nice :)

Jeane` said...

Mom,
I love the new header picture!!! It's perfect!
Love,
J.

Crickit said...

Thanks for sharing the cute Easter decor from your Aunt... how fun to be the same age! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails