Sunday, August 7, 2011



She called them "raspberry nibbles".  Fresh, ripe red raspberries with a chocolate chip inside.  The perfect, refreshing summer snack.  I sprinkled them with powdered sugar.




I found these nibbles on a blog I have been visiting for quite a while and I always leave with a smile.  She shared these raspberry nibbles in the July 19th post.   The blog is "bluebirdnotes.blogspot.com/".  It is a sweet, artistically done, inspiring, and simply beautiful blog.  I love her style!

3 comments:

corners of my life said...

Now how easy are those?
I will be serving them at wine-on-wednesday this week. Thanks.

Crickit said...

These are so cute! What a great treat for a B-day Party or Bridal or Baby Shower! Thx for sharing!

Judy said...

They look simply yummy! (And I'll have an apple cider donut from the bag as well.) There's always lots of good eats over here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails