Friday, August 19, 2011



Feeling blue?  A few pictures to hopefully convince you "having the blues" can sometimes be good. 
These few pictures do that for me today.
They come from my personal collection of blue, as in the marbles from the marble game, the blue ice cream selection at "Minnie Moos", the joy of a first "Merry Go Round" ride,  and the thrill of the high slide at
"The Bounce Place"...
A few pictures from my uncle's camera, captured from a beachside visit...
My friend's "Morning Glory" growing expertise...
And, past copies of "Victoria" magazine, that always offers me "blue smiles" with their gorgeous photography...

 



 







 



 






 












Wouldn't you love to be here...sitting on the beach at the end of the day, on a comfy beach chair, just listening to the waves rolling in, and soaking in the breathtaking sunset?  I am sure that would remove any feelings of "blue" in my day.





My uncle took this picture last evening, and it reminded me that, no matter how dark the clouds may be, there is always blue sky behind them...always.

8 comments:

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

You are such a blessing!

I always head for blue in the store, it's my favorite color for something new, and your use of it here just makes me smile this morning!

The clouds with the blue sky behind it... absolutely amazing!

Happy weekend!

xo

Judy said...

I'm loving blue these days...blue skies, that is! And blue happens to be one of my favorite colours. Feeling blue is a good thing!

You did a great job of rounding up the blue photos this morning!

Debbie said...

I love blue morningglories. My own personal favorites. They are kind of old fashioned beside the new colors. I like old fashioned. You have a nice collection of blue there!
Debbie

Auntie S said...

i was wondering if you found the bounce place ?:) fun way to get rid of energy and g-ma to telax:) enjoy this great "blue sky" day

Denise said...

Simple yet beautiful post...as usual. Thank you for sharing.

Rach said...

Lovely post! I love the ocean one.

I myself am thinking pink right now. We have a beautiful baby girl!!

corners of my life said...

Feeling no longer blue - just smiling at these lovely photos.

Your new banner/header is stunning.

Kathleen said...

There are no blues in my emotional world today, but plenty of blue hues. I love the assortment you've provided us.

Also, I just needed to connect (and also thank you for your e-hug) with you. My "research" project has taken me too far afield, and I just needed to collect just a little something :)

I'm good now ...

Love,
Kathleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails