Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Winner Is...


First of all, a great big, heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you dear people in blogland. You visited my blog, you commented so graciously. You blessed my day in a real special way. I personally wanted to give every single one of you, this tiny gift. Thank you so much!

I filled this carousel with six different toppings. I included a bag of mini chocolate covered pretzels for the larger container.
All you need is the ice cream or frozen yogurt and some fun friends.
First we really shook the old crock filled with all of your names. Then my husband reached his big hand(barely) into the small opening of the crock and retrieved the following name...




The winner is ...debi. Her beautiful, sometimes humorous, sometimes thought provoking and always interesting blog is ...echoofmyheart.blogspot.com/
Congratulations Debi! I only found her blog in the recent months and have enjoyed all my visits. One of the things we have in common, is that we both had wonderful dads that we loved dearly, and who are no longer here on earth with us.
Debi, will you please send me your snail mail address, so that I can mail this package to you.
To the rest of you...thanks again for your sweet comments and the time you took to participate in this simple giveaway.


7 comments:

Judy said...

Congrat's, Debi! I've just started visiting her blog recently...and it's always a treat. I'm sure she will get much pleasure from her prize!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Debi, what a nice prize she has won. Always some goodies to see over here. I have been so tied up with family things I have not had time to visit all my favorite blogs. Oh I can catch up now. Blessings
QMM

debi said...

I am sooooooooo excited that my name was drawn, but more so that anyone is enjoying my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

Hugs to my fellow bloggers :-)

debi

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Congratulations to Debi! I will have to pay her a visit soon. Since I was away so often in May I am now very behind on many favorite activities...blog visits amongst them...hopefully life will be quiet for awhile.

Happy@Home said...

Congratulations to Debi for being your lucky winner. Your beautiful gift was made even more special with your thoughtful additions.

Tracy said...

Hooray! Congrats to Debi! Winning giveaways is so much fun. Off to check out her blog... = )

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late. I have been having some problems with blogger but I wanted to say congratulations to Debbi. I think she will have a lot of fun with this and it was so nice that you had a drawing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails