Friday, May 14, 2010

Wanted to share the chandelier that I hung on my porch this summer.
I found it in the garden section of the Kmart store. Did not purchase it because I wanted
to think about it first(part of my personality). Decided to purchase it, and when I
returned to the store, it was on clearance:) That is exactly what I was hoping for.
I brought it home, put it together, exchanged the glass votives included, for some cut
crystal ones that I've had for years. Then I hung some crystal and tiny mirror
ornaments that I hang on my dining room chandelier at Christmas with greens,
onto this newly acquired chandelier on my porch.
I added tea light candles, and I like how it looks when lit.





Lucky for me, these two precious little neices of mine, paid me a brief but fun,
visit to my porch this week. Here one of them is smelling my pink gerbera
daisies. How cute is she!!!


My dear neice's twin daughters had fun exploring my screened in porch for a few minutes.
Their pink and blue outfits fit in perfectly with my pink and white porch.
I feel so blessed with these little ones in my life.
It is Friday already. Wishing you a good day today!

12 comments:

Stacey said...

Very pretty. I want to find one of those too.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Never would have thought to look in the garden section for one but I LOVE it. I'll have to visit a KMart to see if I can find one!!!

Barb said...

Just too pretty, Judy. Everything in this post is adorable. :-)

Barb

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a beautiful find...and don't ya just love it...when you wait..and it's then on sale!! Good for you!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend my friend.

Judy said...

Love your porch chandelier...and the pic of the two little sweeties!

Barbara said...

My blessed little granddaughters to be able to wile away the morning playing on your beautiful porch! Thank y ou for allowing them to. It looks so inviting! Is the coffee hot???????????

Shelley said...

I love the idea of a chandelier on the porch! Especially on a summer night! Now I'm thinking you should start your own decorating magazine. (That's if the t.v. show is out of the question!) :-)
Big Hugs,
Shelley

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it! I wish I had a porch to hang something like that on. It's beautiful. The girls looks so pretty in pink ♥ I hope you have a great weekend....

Melinda said...

Very cool find and how lucky you were you that it was on sale.
Looks lovely on your porch.

Have a super weekend!

Melinda

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Glad you won, Judy. Enjoy the book, but more importantly my prayer is that you will know our Father more fully because of my words.

Love the crystals on the front porch! Such simple beauty to be fully enjoyed by all.

Rest and peace to you this weekend~elaien

Kathleen said...

I love your chandelier, so very creative to add the little extras. Mostly though I just love your front porch. I would love one of those but we don't have them in England, we don't get the weather for them I suppose. Your little nieces are just cute as can be.

Chad, Linds and the Twins said...

Aunt Judy,what a blessing it was for us to be able to be on your LOVELY screen in porch. It inspired me to do something with my peeling, cracking deck! haah, actually I haven't gotten there yet, but just seeing yours made me want to! Hope you have a wonderful day! Love you, Linds

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails