Thursday, May 13, 2010



Early this morning I received a Picasa Album from my uncle.
It's beauty was to impressive to not share with you.
After a winter like we had, and the snow and ice pictures that graced my
blog on a weekly basis...





...I knew I wanted to share these outstanding flower photos with you.



Talk about creativity, artistry, color, and detail...it is all captured here so beautifully.


I expressed on yesterday's post, how much I appreciate and admire the creativity and artistry
I see daily in blogland, but in my book what I see on these pictures, is "over the top".





















Thank you God for designing Springtime and all the beauty that goes with it.
Please don't let me be so busy that I don't take time to examine and
appreciate it all.
The older I get, the more I realize how each season brings it's own unique beauty.




These pictures were the perfect addition to my hot cup of coffee, very early this morning.



Thank you dear uncle for sharing your photography skills with me(and all of us) today.
Happy 37th Anniversary to you and your pretty wife!

16 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

WOW WHAT PRETTY PICTURES!! And I LOVE it when someone has been married that long!

Suz said...

Now that was a nice post..I think I'll foloow yhou awhile..we have much in common
married 39 almost 40 years
3 grown married kids
3 grandchildren
and a love of beauty
and laughter
and of moments
hello

Stacey said...

Beautiful images! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What gorgeous photos and such a neat uncle to share them with you!! Spring time is such a blessing. I'm glad you are reminding all of us to take time to enjoy and appreciate this beautiful time of year.

Judy said...

Love those blooms! Thanks for sharing.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I never, ever get tired of seeing a wonderful close up picture of a flower. Your uncle's photography is wonderful!

Susan said...

Outstanding photography! I am inspired. I recently got a telephoto lens and have been trying my hand at some flower and bird photos myself! SO FUN!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful photos! Your uncle is a very talented photographer. Thanks to him and you for sharing them with us in blogland.

Melinda said...

Truly spectacular photos!

Have a wonderful day!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Your uncle takes the most amazing pictures. What a nice hobby he has. 37 years! That is something to celebrate. HAT'S OFF TO THIS LOVELY COUPLE ♥

Miss Debbie said...

Beautiful pictures! Isn't God good to give us such lovely things to enjoy. He is the giver of all good gifts.... the flowers and your uncle!!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous photos! Flower photos always captivate me and your Uncle's photos especially so. Hope he and his lovely wife have a wonderful anniversary! = )

Kathleen said...

You and another of my blog buddies, Shirl (http://www.sketchesofacommonlife.com/), have so much in common! I've never known any two people that can capture or share beauty the way you guys do. Looks like your uncle has the same flare!

Awesome.

Kathleen

Happy@Home said...

From the moment I saw that first photo of the beautiful pink peony, I knew I would love this post. Your uncle certainly has a gift for capturing beautiful photos and I'm so glad he shares them with you so that you can share them with us :). Happy Anniversary to the lovely couple.

BARBIE said...

These pictures are absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Crickit said...

Beautiful photos! I love Spring :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails