Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Festive Confections"

I found these adorable "Festive confections" ornaments, at KMart last week in the Christmas section. They were 2.99, but were 30% off. I think they will be perfect to tie onto boxes of tea, or bags of coffee, that I will give as gifts.

I tied this ornament onto a box of tea. It just adds a decorative touch to an ordinary box of tea, for my tea drinking friends.
I tied this cup on the top of a wrapped tea box, added a tag and a small bauble with a bit of double sided tape.

A few years ago, I found this wire ornament rack at a flea market. Each year I choose different groupings of ornaments to hang on it. I think these confection ornaments look perfect in one area of my kitchen. They also have small green and red kitchen utencil ornaments that would look nice tied onto a plate of muffins or a container of cookies.




5 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Wonderful.

You're such an incredible blessing Judy. I so enjoy your blog. It's warm and informative!

A little confession...since I've been reading your blog I grab a cup of coffee and head straight for "just a little something for you" and I so walk away having received a little something wonderful.

I thank GOD first for your heart of care and I thank you for being obedient to His will for your life.

Bless you.

Tara said...

I just found your blog and I love it! You have such great ideas and inexpensive way to kick it up a notch!!

I will be back often!

Unknown said...

Those turned out adorable! I love how you used it in gift wrapping! Very cute stuff!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous, Judy! I saw those ornaments at K-Mart, and loved them, but never would have thought to use them in this way. The inspiration that pours from you is such a gift! (This is quickly becoming a favorite daily stop...especially in this season!)

P.S. Per your tip, I stocked up today on red and green food storage containers, cellophane bags, an assortment of beautiful ribbon and picks. I can't wait to package my baked goods this year!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Thank you Judy!--for sharing all your wonderful, festive, ideas. I so enjoyed your ornaments and arangements!
Blessings to You!
Claudia O.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails