Friday, April 4, 2014

 
When the calendar says it is April 4th, and one wakes up to
this scene outside the window...
 
 


...one just is not too happy.  Both pictures were emailed to me this morning, from our daughter
in the Midwest.  Who would have thought!




Celebrating 39 years together tomorrow.  Way back when this picture was taken, in our
first small apartment, we had no idea all that lay ahead of us.  It has been a life changing
journey, and I thank God every day for this special man in my life.


 
We've grown "old" together...
 
 
 
 
...what I dream about...growing "very old" together:)
 
 
Picture from Pinterest.
 
Hope you all have a good weekend, and if you have snow, I hope
it melts quickly.
 
One more thing I wish for...that I find time and the expertise to get
my blog list back again.  I miss it so much.
 
 
  

12 comments:

debi said...

Praying you get that list back ! Congrats on so many happy healthy years to you and your husband.
That little beeb is adorable :-)


Hugs!

Helen said...

What a great picture of you and John. Happy Anniversary!!! You both look amazing.
I received my gift today. So beautiful. thank you so much!!!

Judy said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many blessings as you continue the journey together. Getting old together is a good thing!

Snow pictures on April 4th seem a little wrong. Your little grandson is too cute!

Debbie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Growing old together is wonderful....may the Lord bless you many more! The picture of the baby is positively adorable! Enjoy your week-end!

lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, have a wonderful day celebrating and may God bless you abundantly throughout the years ahead.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Something just isn't right about snow on April 4th. Goodness!

I'd say you and Hubby have aged most gracefully for sure!

Happy weekend!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Happy anniversary to you and John! Love the just starting out photo :) and still a handsome couple today. Wishing you many more anniversaries together!

Anneliese said...

Love this! I can so relate. Thirty nice years next Fall!
Love the photo of the cute grand too!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Happy belated anniversary, Judy! We will be celebrating 40 years this autumn. Those years passed so quickly but I would not trade them for anything!

Christine said...

I get all mushy when I see a couple celebrating their anniversary.
Congratulations!
I love, Love!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

So sweet! Congratulations!

Kathleen said...

Oh my goodness, I love the "old" picture of you & your hubby of 39 years. We have many like it, and of similar vintage. What a milestone. Happy Anniversary!


P.S. And congratulations, too. I know how much work goes into sustaining a lifelong love & marriage.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails