Wednesday, April 2, 2014





Good Morning!

Trying to find my list of blogs that I enjoy visiting.  I was updating them, and somehow they
all disappeared.  My son-in-law tells me to, "think like a computer."  Somehow, that is
not working for me:)
My Uncle shared this photo with me, and it seemed appropriate for my predicament today.

Oh, and one more thing.  I want you to see the little girl's table, at my sister-in-law's
home last evening.  It was our Girl's Night Out, and the little girls were so happy to be
together.  I think it looked so colorful and festive, and of course the mac and cheese
made it even better.



8 comments:

Stacey said...

Uh oh! Is it your Google list? I tried updating mine last week and the whole thing stopped working. I think I'm going back to the old list on the sidebar. I miss that. :)

lindsey said...

Please dont start thinking like a computer! I like you just the way you are, and yes that photo is quite appropriate :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

My girls would love a mac and cheese party any day of the week! Oh good luck with your blog list! Glitches can be so maddening!

Rick/Ruthie said...

Oh, dear, now I'm in trouble too! Your blog list has become "family" to me; I'll have to do scrambling to find them again. : ) I hope you find someone who can help you retrieve your blog list. I'll rejoice with you.

Judy said...

What fun...for the little girls. What are they drinking? I'm sure the enjoyed having beautiful flowers on their table as well!

Privet and Holly said...

Wow, that first picture is
a stunner!!!

Love a girl's night out--
for bigs and littles : ) : )

Good luck with your blog
list. I haven't had any
problems with my Blogger
dashboard, so far (knock
on wood!).

xo Suzanne

Just a little something from Judy said...

Judy,
The drinks are called "Belly Smashers". They are 100% juice with no sugar added. I think they looked cute on the table and the girls liked them.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Dear Judy,
I must correct what I just told you. I mean the drinks are "Belly Washers" not "Belly Smashers". Oh dear, it has been too busy of a day and I must have too much on my mind. So sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails