Monday, April 7, 2014


 
I wanted to share a picture of my daughter's kitchen this morning.
 
She sent me the picture, because of the tablecloth I purchased for her
 
recently.  I knew it would look good in her kitchen, but when
 
she sent me the picture, I thought the extra touches that she added,
 
made her old, vintage style eating area, look so
 
cozy and inviting.  What a special place to eat one's breakfast,
 
early on a Monday morning.  Simple touches that let your family know you care.  
 
I like the radio on the windowsill, and
 
the old wooden sign on the side wall. 


 
 
Little, extra touches to the table where you serve others, no matter
 
who your family may be, let them know you care.
 
I read a quote on the wall of a store I visited recently, that
 
I liked.  It said;
 
"What I love most about my home, is who I share it with."
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 
 

8 comments:

Happy@Home said...

We are having a rainy dreary morning here today and I must say your daughter's pretty table has inspired me to light some candles and work on my own table. Her table looks so warm and inviting. The tablecloth is a breath of spring and I love the radio in the window. I can just picture a family sitting around this table making happy memories together.
The other table with your granddaughter and her dollies made me smile.

Stacey said...

The tablecloth is so pretty and springy. That radio caught my attention immediately. :)

debi said...

I too love that radio in the window! It does look like a perfect breakfast spot!


Hugs!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Yes, it is so warm and inviting and I love that. Candles always add such a special warmth to any occasion, even if it's just a new day. Happy new week!

Rick/Ruthie said...

Yay!! My life just got simpler; I see your blog list is resurrected. I'm a happy camper and happy for you.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hello Judy! Happy Spring!

The tablecloth is very pretty! I love the two dolls sitting nearby to join in on the family's fun moments :) When I was a little girl i always carried my favorite doll with me where ever I went....sweet memories!

Kathleen said...

I love the baby-dolls being entertained by the little one. I seems to be the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Love,
Kathleen

Judy said...

The tablecloth is just perfect for your daughter's kitchen. The old radio had me smiling! How well I recall the different radios that were always near the kitchen table in a bygone era. Love the 'three' dollies sitting at the table.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails