Monday, October 3, 2011



My husband arrived home safely and I am so thankful.  He shared his pictures with me, and I thought I would share a few of them with you.
Here he is with his two brothers, a rare and treasured picture.  He is the one on the far right.  I know their mother will be so thrilled to receive a copy of this picture.




An early morning breakfast ride, on a cold, crisp Autumn morning...




...to a big, cooked breakfast, served by the staff, at the old homestead.  Could you think of a better place to watch the sun rise, and have your hot coffee?




My brother-in-law and horse crossing a small stream.




Another one of their early morning breakfast locations.




My other brother-in-law catching a snooze during lunch break, on one of the cattle driving days.




One of his few pictures captured during the cattle roundup, since driving cattle and taking pictures do not work well together.




The brilliant sun shining on the yellow Aspens, produced some breathtaking beauty, for these guys.
There you have it, a few moments from the ranch, on this early Monday morning.

Wishing you a few moments of beauty today!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Those poor guys! Having to do such strenuous work in the sunshine in beautiful surroundings while being fed good food and having fun. It must have taken all they had to endure it! ;)
That looks like so much fun!
Debbie

Judy said...

I'm singing 'home on the range' this Monday morning! Love the color of the bright yellow aspen leaves. So glad you have him home safe and sound.

LisaShaw said...

Wow Judy, what absolutely beautiful photos! I felt refreshed as if I were there on top of one of those beautiful horses riding in the open area under God's eye! Awesome!

I know your husband and his brothers had a wonderful time!

Love you much!

Happy@Home said...

I'm so happy to hear that your "cowboy" has returned home safely. It looks like he and his brothers had a wonderful time and the scenery in the photos is just breathtaking.
The first photo is so special and I think you are right about the mother of these 3 men being very happy to receive a copy of it.
Thanks for sharing with us, Judy.

Jeane` said...

I really, really can't wait to see all the pictures so I can vicariously go on that very same vacation...even if only for 5 minutes. ;)

Lovella ♥ said...

OH such beautiful photos. So..that is still done? Amazing. I bet those guys had a really wonderful time.

I'm glad he's off his saddle and back in your nest.

debi said...

So cool that they did that! Bob and I have always talked about doing that....maybe!

Hugs!

Kathleen said...

How romantic! I know; I know ... it was a LOT of work. What fabulous photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails