Wednesday, January 12, 2011


The little ones made it up the aisle and had everyone smiling.




The bride and her dad struggling with the emotions involved in giving away his third daughter.


The front of our little church.


The giving of the bride and the homily were done by our middle son-in-law.  That was an extra special part of this wedding day.
The lit balls are grapevine balls that were spray painted white and had a string of battery operated lights in it.  The picture shows the balls blue, but they were tiny white lights.



The newly married couple.


Happy bride!




Lucky groom:)


Our first family picture since last Christmas.  I treasure it.



Our new son-in-law, his wonderful family and our new friends.


A beautiful, but very tired mother and some of her precious children.

My sister-in-law captured these pictures and shared them with me.  Personally, I think the gift of photography is one of the most meaningful gifts ever!  I did not have the opportunity to take any pictures, so I so thankful for family and friends who did this for me.   I am also grateful for you, your visits and your comments.  I never would have guessed the joys that blogging could bring.  Happy Wednesday!

14 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

LOVE these pictures! She is gorgeous...all of you are!!! Love the lights in the flowers!

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

What a beautiful memorable day for all of you! You will treasure all of these pictures as the memories begin anew with one more family.

I love the grape vine balls with lights, what a neat idea!

She was a beautiful bride and I know how proud you are!

Christine said...

Great family picture, that is for sure.

It's been fun watching your family grow.

LisaShaw said...

Oh Judy, these are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You are beaming and I can see why!!! :)

I love the photo of the beautiful bride (your precious daughter) showing her sneakers. Love it!

I absolutely love that family shot too!! Wow, I can see that blown up over all the families fire places or that favorite spot on the wall in that favorite room that many have.

All the photos are beautiful!

I pray the LORD's Hand walk with your daughter and her groom. I pray blessings upon blessings for them and your whole family.

Love you and thank you for sharing with us!

debi said...

Awesome photos, really captured the love and happiness of all. The family photo is perfect!!!

Hugs and job well done :-)

lindsey said...

So exciting to see these lovely photo's Judy. The family photo is very special, I know only too well how hard it is to get the whole family together for a shot. When you get them there its then hard to get them all looking in the right direction especially when little ones are involved...well your sister in law did a great job!

Tracy said...

What a beautiful wedding! So glad you shared the photos. Loved them all! I know exactly what you mean about the photos being such a treasure. My sister did the same for my son's wedding and it was such an incredible gift to me. Everyone looked just amazing! I especially loved seeing the new family photo. = )

Wanda said...

What fabulous photos! I just can't get over how LARGE your family is now! How exciting!!! Praise God for His blessings! Much love!

Melinda said...

Congrats again to the new couple. Looks like they had a wonderful day!

Melinda

Lovella ♥ said...

Judy. .the wedding looks just lovely. You have a beautiful family and the love just is so visible between you.

Marty said...

I so look forward to visiting you on your blog. What a delightful wedding day. I agree about the gift of photography. Some of our most treasured pics where taken and given by friends - not the paid photographer. What a beautiful family picture. Now what are you doing for excitement next month? =) Resting and savoring, I hope.

kgoldsmith said...

Oh Judy, such wonderful pictures! Kim just looks radiant in each photo, and the family one is spectacular!!

Congrats to you and John on another joyous wedding day in your family, and best wishes to Kim and her new groom!

Much love,
Kimmie G and Scott

Kathleen said...

This was my favorite sequence, especially the little guy and his penguin. You KNOW it'll be a family story for umpty-umpty years to come.

My next favorite was the family gathering. How beautiful!

Connie said...

Just beautiful...ALL OF IT!! And you looked so happy! Love, love the family photo...I treasure mine also!

Connie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails