Friday, November 2, 2012



 Those of you who have been visiting my blog over the years, know that I like miniatures in certain areas of life.  I like miniature desserts because it gives me the little something sweet at the end of a meal.



 
I like this miniature house and the tea parties I got to participate in here.
The tiny, cozy room inside and the miniature windows with candlelight streaming through them, made it all so inviting.
Thank you Cheryl for the memories you created for me and my friends here.
 



And, of course I love the miniature people in my life, even when they try to copy the grownups.
I am learning so much from the little ones that God has given to me now. 

By this time I am sure you are wondering where this blog post is going and for what reason am I sharing it?    It is my way of introducing you to a most impressive, artistic blog in blogland.  One that deals soley with the world of miniatures and continually amazes me, with every single visit.


I want to introduce you to Cynthia, at www.cynthiascottagedesign.blogspot.com/
You will find that you have to constantly remind yourself as you look at each of the beautifully captured pictures, that it is done in miniatures, because it all looks so real.  Cynthia sculpts the miniatures out of clay and then sells them on Etsy.  She was featured in the Sept/Oct/Nov issue of  the Artful Blogging Magazine, and rightfully so.  She is definitely an artist and I for one am thankful that she shares it all on her blog. 

If you have some extra time in your day, you may want to visit her blog.  If you are like me, you will come away with a new appreciation for the world of miniatures, and may find yourself wishing for your own dollhouse to decorate.

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Sweet miniature, dressed-up cutie ready to go somewhere in this pic. :) Looking forward to visiting your friend's blog!

lindsey said...

This is such a sweet post. I just visited Cynthias blog...amazing! How clever is she??

corners of my life said...

What a charming and amazing (!) blog. Thanks for sharing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails