Monday, February 28, 2011



Last April's pictures helped encourage my heart recently.  "Spring" will be here before we know it.  On this cold, dreary, wet Monday morning it gives me something exciting to look forward to.




As I look out at the bare, brown branches I find it difficult to believe that in a few weeks, this is how some of them will look, and without any help from anyone.  Amazing! 




So, for today, whatever you may be facing, and however bare and brown your branches may be, remember Spring is coming.
Wishing you a few moments of fun and smiles on your Monday.

7 comments:

Marty said...

Love the rainbow in the last picture. Thankful for the promise it represents. I've always enjoyed a rumbling thunder and lightening storm - this mornings thunder is another reminder that spring is on it's way. This rain will bring green grass and spring flowers. YAY!

lindsey said...

Thank you, your post has raised my spirit as I look out of the window here and look at the cold rainy day....your photos remind me that yes, spring is just around the corner !

If you check my blog you will see I have put your blog up for an award!

Judy said...

Hope...a wonderful thing! We know spring lies just around the corner and that is encouraging. Thanks for the reminder.

Susan said...

Thanks for the springtime thoughts and lovely pics on a gloomy, rainy winter day!
Blessings!

Miss Debbie said...

Yes, it is coming! We have blooms, but we will have another freeze before Easter...we always do!

Matt Watson said...

Thank you for this sweet reminder that warmer weather and cherry blossoms are on their way! I can't wait! I especially love that last picture...but then I'm partial to liking pictures of that little guy.:)

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

OH man...I LOVED the photos. This has truly been a LONG winter....and I'm so excited that spring is just around the corner.

Praying for you today!!

Love ya friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails