Tuesday, February 8, 2011


It is late.  The house is quiet.  Reflecting on a few blessings of my Tuesday evening;
The most magnificent sunset around 5:00 this evening.  The covering of snow on the earth added to the beauty.  I stopped and took some pictures, and then because I had a few extra minutes this evening, I headed on over to "Picnik" to see how they could help me to enhance my pictures.  I just never tire of this beauty.  My friends have picked up on my thing for sunsets and as I walked into the door of my home, my husband said one of my dear friends called to tell me about the exceptional sunset of the evening.  Could it be they picked it up from the thousands of sunsets that I share on this blog...could that possibly be it:)?





Two of the little sweethearts that I brought along home with me this evening, enjoying relaxing time together, after their baths.  Yes, they do have their moments when they truly do love each other and want to sit close to each other.  Tonight was one of those times and I just had to capture it with my camera.  Cute enough by itself, but I once again took it to "Picnik" and added a few touches.  I can see how this could be a bit of an addiction, although it is time consuming and time won't permit it to happen too often for me.






A breathtaking sunset, two special little girls, having a camera to capture it all, and having a website to go to enhance it all...quite simple blessings on this Tuesday evening, wouldn't you say? 
Thank you all for stopping by.  You have no idea how much I appreciate you joining me via this"just a little something for you" blog.  Good night!

6 comments:

Mahek said...

Hi
I love your photos..
I have you on my side bar so I know when you update your blog its a pleasure..
I love picnik too , but normally reduce the red eye.. can you share with us when you use a new thing for your photos what did you do with the photo concerned of the two little ones...

Miss Debbie said...

You are blessed to live where you can see the sunset. Even though we have a half acre lot, we are surrounded by trees and houses, so we don't have a view of the horizon. So, thanks for sharing yours with me!

Judy said...

Beautiful! I ran out with my camera last night as well...to catch an amazing sunset. Great job on 'picnik'.

lindsey said...

Your photo's are beautiful Judy I took a look at the picnik site and will spend some time on there soon. So sweet to capture those little ones, you are truly blessed!

Happy@Home said...

A beautiful post that brought to mind a verse I have hanging in my bedroom ~ Dishes done, Papers read, Children snuggled into bed, Hours past the setting sun, I count my blessings ... one by one.
It is so nice to end the day by remembering all that we have to be thankful for. You have captured this so very well and, I might add, you are doing a wonderful job with Picknick.

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

I never tire of seeing beautiful sunsets! So enjoyed yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails