Saturday, February 5, 2011




Dear " Barney",  I just want to thank you for your festive and entertaining show.  For all you do on your show to teach that learning is fun, including the Spanish language.  It is a tall feat to keep all five of these little ones glued to the television, even if it is for only 30 minutes. 

A very grateful grandma.





A gentle hand on the shoulder must be sending an unspoken message...something I observe quite often between these two.  A form of encouragement we could all use...right?

10 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I dearly LOVE that last picture...love it! How sweet1

Wanda said...

That is SO precious! They're all lined up, too! Dear!!! What a smart grandma!

Miss Debbie said...

Cute picture of them sitting together! I'm glad to know it was a gentle touch. A first glance, I thought maybe he was saying "Move over bud.... I need my space!" ha! ha!

corners of my life said...

How sweet is that little shoulder touch!

Christine said...

Precious pictures of your Loves.
You do have a handful, though.
They are blessed to have grandparents who spend so much time with them.

debi said...

Love the hand on the shoulder, too sweet. I felt this way about Seasme Street when my sons were little..I love that my grand kids sometimes watch it :-)
Such a lucky Gram to have them spend time with you...

Hugs!

lindsey said...

such a cute photo...yes there are times when a good TV show is a real blessing! I have been looking after the twins today, their baby brother having been born last night and we did a bit of TV watching too!

Debbie said...

It is so funny to see the twins getting big enough to join the others watching TV. They sure grow up fast don't they?

Judy said...

So weet! We are rather fond of Barney over here as well.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Such a sweet crew of granbabies you have, Judy! My grandson likes Yo Gabba Gabba and Thomas the Train. It's funny how we learn to like these shows too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails