Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



"My valentine" every year since 1973...how very fortunate I am!!




Twenty years ago, on Valentine's Day, my youngest sister had her first baby. Whenever I think of this day I remember his birth. Let me tell you, I have the dearest neices and nephews any aunt could possibly have, and I cannot post photos of each of them on their birthdays, even though I would love to! But, since this nephew was born on Valentine's Day, and he lives out of state, here's to you Jordan...Happy Birthday!






8 comments:

Shelley said...

That's a wonderful photo of you and your husband - what an attractive couple!! Happy Valentines Day!

Connie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Judy! What a nice photo of you and your hubby. My mom's birthday is today too! Connie

Kathleen Grace said...

What a cute couple! Thanks for introducing yourself, I love meeting new people and when I came over to see your blog I couldn't stop reading! It's quite wonderful. Happy Valentines day to you and your hubby:>)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and heart felt post. Happy Saint Valentine's Day from my little girl Charli and me. I hope you have a wonderful day and that your weekend is blessed. I am so glad I found your blog :>)

On This Rock said...

What a wonderful picture of you and your husband. ..and congratulations on being together this length of time...that is unusual, it seems, in this day and age...once should celebrate every chance you get. Happy Valentines Day!

Jeane` said...

Thank YOU for helping your WONDERFUL Daughter & I to celebrate Valentines day dinner at Zinns!!! (It is always Zinns to us) (;-))

Curtis

Tracy said...

What a precious tribute to your sweet Valentine! You are a beautiful couple. Happy Birthday to your precious nephew, too! = ) No doubt he is his Mom's favorite Valentine's gift, ever!

LisaShaw said...

How absolutely precious.

How did I miss these photos -- must have been when I was really down sick.

Love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails