Sunday, October 19, 2008

When I Grow Up...I Want To Be Just Like My Big Brother

Someday, when I grow up, I want to play "Lacrosse", just like my brother does. I want my family to come and yell for me. Whenever, I go to my Paw Paw's house, we play this game. I love when we are outside together. Slowly, I am getting the knack of this game, that closely resembles "Lacrosse".
My Paw Paw makes me run during our playing time, because he can throw that yellow ball so far.
Also, I see my brother using his cell phone many times. I have learned how to hold it, how to push the buttons, and even how to look like I am seriously listening. I want to do it all, just like he does...
...in fact, I am even doing some serious practicing so that I can learn how to text message my friends. I am not quite as fast as he is yet, but give me a few years and I will have it all mastered...just like my wonderful, amazing big brother.

1 comment:

Jeane` said...

VERY cute, mom! You take super pictures!!!
Thanks for the smile!
Love,
Me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails