Tuesday, April 14, 2015


A miracle happened outside my window this week.

First there were brown sticks.


And then within days, there were gorgeous pink flowers overflowing in abundance.
 
I did not do a thing to create this happening.  I marveled at it all.  I do
 
every single time this miracle takes place. 


Everything is coming alive here, as I am sure it is everywhere.  Spring is such a revitalizing

and refreshing season.  I can think of no other way to explain this all, other than our wonder

working God, who is a Master Designer, and Creator.


Do you see what I mean?  Perfection at it's finest, even down to the tiny, straight lines in the

center of every pansy.  Amazing!


And thanks to a good friend, I have a bit of that beauty by my kitchen sink this

evening.


Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Bren Murphy said...

Loving your pictures and the brilliant way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

Happy@Home said...

It truly is a miracle and one I enjoy more every year. Spring is looking very pretty at your house... inside and out.

Judy said...

Spring...when the earth sings in flowers! A welcome sight...everywhere. Your blooms are lovely!

lindsey said...

Your garden must look beautiful! These blooms are so pretty and its still only spring time, here in the UK our blossom is just appearing and I have at last bought some bedding plants to try my hand at gardening :) I am inspired by your photos...thank you

Kathleen said...

Oh my; how I hope to again one day have blooming flowers in my yard. As it is, we're still working on grading, irrigation, seeding grass, etc. But I have been looking at Lilac bushes as well as raspberry & blueberry plants.

I'm with you: there's nothing quite so stunning as the perfection of God's green thumb.

Hugs,
Kathleen

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Just gorgeous and a tiny glimpse of His creative genius!

Gypsy Heart said...

God's artistry is simply amazing! Your flowers are gorgeous. I just found your blog and so happy I did! I'm a new follower and look forward to getting to know you!

Stop by and say hi when you can ~
Pat

Anneliese said...

Truly amazing and beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails