Saturday, December 21, 2013



Homemade gifts are special.  Sharing one's "gift" of creativity is equally special.  It is one of the many highlights, for me, in visiting many of your blogs.

I have a thing for trees, but I must admit, I never thought about having a forest as
the centerpiece for our kitchen table.  Now I do, and I am so pleased with it.




Each tree is uniquely created and offers it's own simple beauty.




I like the different sizes and designs.




I thought I would show you how they looked with the flash(on the first picture), and with-
out the flash on this one.

Maybe I will add some greens and some faux snow...maybe not.  But, for now, I wanted
to share with you this unique and pretty gift from my friend Judy.  God has blessed her
with double doses of creative genes:)

Speaking of trees...I brought in red berries branches from the tree out front,
and placed them in my pretty white pitcher.  Another beautiful aspect of trees for this
blogger.




Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

I can imagine how wonderful your home must look with so many creative centre pieces and decorations. These trees look simple and effective and are something I know you will use year after year.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Love the trees and the berries in the pitcher are so pretty. A wonderful Christmas is wished to you and yours.

Judy said...

What a 'fun forest' to enjoy over Christmas! The red berries in the white pitcher are just perfect. Now you have me wondering where I might find red berries today.

Wishing you all a joy-filled Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails