Saturday, October 19, 2013


 
Today, way up north, in the beautiful state of Maine...
 




...our daughter and son-in-law are attending the wedding of a family friend.
I just received this picture and thought you might like if I shared it with you.  I can't believe how  "old" they look on this picture, when only four years ago this weekend...





...this is how they looked.  I am most grateful for the blessings they have added to our family.

Thanks for stopping here.  You are a blessing to me too!





9 comments:

Vee said...

Oh how wonderful that you have family here on this most delightful weekend in Maine. Twins? What cuties and already so grown up. All of those children are adorable! I left another comment back a mile or two...sorry about that!

lindsey said...

I can't believe how grown up they look either, all so smart and tidy too :)
I love that photo of you and the boys, being a Grandma of twins too, it is such a special photo.

Gypsy Heart said...

Wow! Such precious bundles and now looking so grown up. Just found your blog via Lorraine's and so happy I did! I look forward to getting to know you.

Pat

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

How cute! They do grow up so quickly! Have a great new week!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Look how they have grown!!! All are so cute!

Judy said...

What sweet grands! And you are right...it is hard to believe they are so grown up already. I know exactly where I was four years ago when I read your 'birth announcement'...of the two added blessings.

Hope you had a great weeeknd. :)

debi said...

What an adorable family....
You are a blessing to us all.



Hugs!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Aw, look at them grow! Very sweet and very cute!

Jeane` said...

It was Massechusetts, but whatever. New England states are all the same. Gorgeous.
;)

Love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails