Wednesday, August 10, 2016


There are those mornings, even though the sunrise presents beauty in it's best form,
 that one just does not feel like facing the challenges, of another new day.


 Maybe it's quite simply, a bad hair day.......


Or, maybe, there is too much hair to deal with, and it all feels too soft and totally
unmanageable.


Perhaps you feel like the aging process has done you in.  Too many wrinkles and not
near enough moisturizer to help solve your problem:).



 Or, it may just be easier not facing everyone, or anyone.


Perhaps, you do not possess the energy needed to face the day.  You
might feel overcome with a feeling of sluggishness, and cannot get moving....no matter
how hard you try!!!


But, you know what?  People need you!  You are very important!  Your individuality is
what makes you so special!  Never mind that you might not have had the chance to clean your nose before you began your day.  That does not matter.  What does matter, is that you
embrace the unique person that you are, and that you offer that sweet heartwarming smile to
those you come in contact with.  I know that to be true, because on Friday evening, when we walked through the "exotic animal display" behind this sign...


We would have found it quite boring, if every one of the birds and animals there, would have looked
the same.  Celebrate your uniqueness!  It is a special gift from our Creator to you, and to those you meet in life.  We all need each other

Thanks for stopping by!  I wish I could meet everyone of you!

7 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What an original and cute,cute post!! GReat thoughts!

Happy@Home said...

You made me laugh with this post, Judy, particularly the part about there not being enough moisturizer :). I like the observations you made while visiting the exotic animals and I like it even more that you shared them with us.
I've been thinking about you and hoping that all is going smoothly with your move.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Judy! I was surprised to read you're moving! I've dropped in from time to time over the past few years to check on you and see what you'd been up to. I'm scaling back on weddings so hopefully I'll get to visit more often and start blogging again myself. I always love your posts and photos. I've had quite a few of those kinds of days lately, but even when the moisturizer is limited, my feathers are ruffled and energy lacking THANKFULLY my color in a bottle has never been empty! My bags are partially packed and I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of our 3rd grand baby any day now so VERY soon I'm going feel much needed! Happy purging and moving, be back soon to check on your progress!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Such a fun and delightful post! I related to each photo and laughed. Thanks for sharing your sweetness!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Bravo! Loved all your wise and encouraging words! Thanks, Judy

corners of my life said...

An inspiring post - Thank you Judy.

Rick/Ruthie said...

What a fun post of unusual creatures! I miss you in blogdom and periodically check if you're back. I trust you are well and adjusting to a new home. When we moved 4 years ago I said we were living in Boxville. I hope you have graduated from that by now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails