Wednesday, July 13, 2016


Fresh from a local farm, to my kitchen island.  Always a looked forward part of the summer. for me!


Found this recommended recipe, along with many highly favored zucchini muffin recipes on the
Internet.  But, this is the one I tried, and this is one I will keep.  They are moist, flavorful, and
can be frozen.  I doubled the recipe.
If you want to try this delicious recipe, you can find it here;

http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2014/06/18/award-winning-zucchini-bread/print/



A few months ago, I visited "The World Market" with my daughter.  I spotted a wall of the cutest
purse gift bags.  They looked so real and were on sale:).  I purchased a few of them, for times
when I need a gift.  Zucchini muffins in a purse...what a fun gift when I need one today.


Placed the muffins on plastic wrap, in a double row, and then carefully wrapped them up.


After all, it is always good to bring a smile to someone, right?

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Zucchini muffins in a purse make the best gift! Love that idea. I'm surprised you are still finding time for baking and gifting...in the midst of your busy summer! I'm eying the zucchini in the garden...and will be making lots of muffins one day soon!

corners of my life said...

Zucchini muffins in a purse
Who would have thought . . .

Christine said...

I have to admit I got a teeny, tiny bit jealous when I read you had zucchini that were big enough to pick. I ran out to my garden and there it was, actually two zucchinis. I didn't know they were there.
Now I can bake those delicious looking muffins!
Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails