Wednesday, October 14, 2015

 

 
In the midst of exceptionally beautiful fall days, when the leaves were sharing
their brilliant colors...
 

We were spending time with two special grandchildren for a few days, because...

 
...in a nearby hospital, this precious little guy was born. 


We all welcomed him with great joy.



Words cannot describe our gratitude for his safe arrival, and his healthy little body.
What a miracle!  What a gift from God!  A whole new adventure awaits his older sister
and brother.  The middle child kept asking his parents, "if he could pet him?"

Thanks so much for stopping by.

9 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations ♥♥

Debbie said...

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations to you all! And may the Lord richly bless this new little life!

Happy@Home said...

Congratulations to all of you on the latest addition to your family. What a cutie he is and I can't get over that full head of hair! Your photos are so nice and I especially like the last one. So cute that his older brother wanted to "pet him".
Your blog looks so pretty for fall, Judy.

Liz said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Enjoy holding that new grand, they grow so fast!

Rick/Ruthie said...

Congratulations to all! Yes, each new birth is a miracle, a treasured gift from a loving heavenly Father.

Nanette said...

I'm so very happy I looked at your beautiful pictures today!!! They are priceless !!!
What a beautiful new little boy, sweet brother and sister and I adore the new Mom
and Dad! We cannot wait to meet him! So happy you were there to capture this
Special day!!

Judy said...

So happy for you all...on the safe arrival of a beautiful new grandson! 'He fills my life with good things.' Psalm 103:5 Enjoy your new bundle of love!

I love that..'Can I pet him?'

corners of my life said...

In a nearby hospital . . .
such a blessing

Just a little something from Judy said...

Dear Corners of my life,
By "nearby hospital", I mean nearby to my daughter and son-in-law, not nearby to where I live. Unfortunately:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails