Saturday, February 14, 2015

 
On this bitterly cold Valentine's Day...


...I am sharing touches of beauty.

 
Colors, hearts, scenery, and flowers for you.
 
Did you know that "One kind word can warm up three winter months"?
~Japanese proverb
 
 
 I like these "7 Keys to Life" that I read last week;

1. God first
2. Love one another
3. Never hate
4. Give generously
5. Live simply
6. Forgive quickly
7. Be kind  always.

I am thinking these keys would make life more enjoyable and fulfilling.


I also read this quote from Brennan Manning recently;

"My message, unchanged for more than fifty years is this;

God loves you unconditionally, as you are and not as you should be.  Nobody is as they

should be."


Wishing for each one of you, the discovery, in one way or another, that you are
truly loved, and that you in turn, have the privilege of sharing that sentiment with
others today.   Happy Valentine's Day!


"Love cures people-both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."
~Karl Menninger
I do hope his mother and dad apply this quote today.  After all, it is Valentine's Day:)

2 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Love all of these quotes and your encouraging words!

Kathleen said...

Nothing like a bit of sunshine or flowers to pull some Spring into Winter. Lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails