Thursday, July 18, 2013



"Summer afternoon; summer afternoon; to me those always have been

 the two most beautiful words in the English language."  ~Henry James
 
 

However you spend your summer afternoons, I hope you are somehow able to stay cool today.


 
Whether you choose to catch up on some reading...
 


or take a few moments to gather at the local watering hole:)...




or do a little fishing...




or if you are really fortunate, you may find time to spend with someone you love.

I do hope you may make some special memory of today's summer afternoon, and that you never miss the beauty of this season.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

5 comments:

lindsey said...

I just love your Summery photos, those sweet little boys look so busy gathering their water :)

Melinda said...

What a cute post!

:o)

NanaNor's said...

Hi Judy, I absolutely love your collage of flowers-I have not yet tried doing a photo collage. I love all your pictures. Today we went to the mountains and went on a bike ride but now are at home in an a/c house-it is 95 outside. Thanks for sharing today.
Hugs, Noreen

Anneliese said...

Judy, that last photo is priceless!
Beautiful!

Judy ~ My Front Porch said...

Awww...love the pic's. And yes...I am busy making memories this summer. We just spent the week camping with the grands.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails