Wednesday, April 6, 2011



We wanted to say our Happy Birthday wishes to a special guy today.  He (the little guy) asked me to help him write this wish out for his uncle.  He found some pictures that he wanted to use in the drawer.



We spent time today learning to spell.  He chose the words that he wanted to make.






With the limited gummi letters, I felt honored to be included in his spelling lesson.





What a clever idea for the Haribo Company to create such real looking gummi letters.  It seems like he was excited to learn via these letters and he was only allowed to eat four of them.
I rarely post twice in a day, but we can't overlook such a special event as Uncle Matt's birthday.

5 comments:

Miss Debbie said...

Oh boy, I'll have to look for those! My grands would like them, too!

Judy said...

Sweet! And I'm hoping those gummi letters are available somewhere in this part of the country.

lindsey said...

Great card and great idea with the Haribo!! This way of writing (but with plastic letters) is often used with people who have dyslexia....so a good way to learn

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Sweet little guy with a heart for his uncle Matt. This was a great spelling lesson. I have had to eat a few words in my day and they never tasted good!

corners of my life said...

I hope he ate the four least used letters so he can keep spelling :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails