Monday, April 11, 2011


This weekend I made some Oatmeal Cookies.





In the process, I emptied this (it had only 3 cups of the oats left in it from before.)




Added a ziplock bag inside the cardboard cannister...




...filled with cookies, tied a bow around it (used double sided tape on bottom and sides to hold ribbon in place, added the lid, and a card with a tag of encouragement for a friend (at this point the package could be placed in the freezer until needed.)

Just a LITTLE something for you on this Monday morning.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I think this is just perfect! Delicious cookies in the oatmeal container. I wouldn't have thought of this great idea :)

Jeane` said...

At this point, little package has been placed where recommeneded! ;) Time will tell if I decide to be selfish or benevolent. :)

Judy said...

Great idea! I'm smiling at your daughter's comment.

debi said...

Love that idea!!


Hugs!

Christine said...

OK, you've done it again!
Another impressive design and recipe.
Keep'em coming...

Heartfelt living said...

Thank you so kindly for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.
Your cookies look absolutly yummy and I love your idea!
Have a wonderful week,
Karen

Marty said...

I just shake my head - you are so amazingly creative. What a wonderful idea.

Happy@Home said...

What a charming idea for packaging and sharing delicious homemade oatmeal cookies. I really do think you could write a book with all of your clever ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails